Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Have to get away


We're headed to Phoenix tomorrow until Monday to visit dear family and friends. June's first glimpse of the sun. Under the canopy of an SPF shell.

I am so ready to get the hell out of New Hampshire.

About 60 percent of an entry was hammered out this morning, but it's been a full day of errands and such so it founders in waiting. Stay tuned for all your baby fashion questions answered! Or posited! Or... whatever.

I imagine there will be quite a bit to ruminate on upon our return. Between traveling, time adjustments, interactions with another baby (our good friends, the Faux's son Ryder) and bringing my baby to the city of my birth, there might be a few things that get me going. I remember very little from the Leonard Phoenix days, as we moved when I was 2. Nevertheless, I have some hazy memories of bright sunlight, a pool and vomiting on our kitchen counter. It's going to be great to relive that with my baby.

In the meantime, I have to hit the hay. Much to do in the morning.

Until next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment